Mark Your Calendar: 49th Annual Cancer Convention
This year we will stage our 49th Annual Cancer Convention from September 3-7, 2022 which is Labor Day Weekend. Follow this column every week until the end of August where we will provide you with updates including the location of the convention, introducing the the speakers for our events, how to register for the Convention, Doctors’ Symposium and Tours of the Tijuana Cancer Clinics.
What is so special about the Cancer Control Society Convention?
We’re glad you asked. We believe it is the greatest conference/show devoted to Alternative and Integrative Therapies. Beyond our opinion, allow us to share what others have told us over the years:
- “Your Convention is the best anywhere!”
- “Your Convention made it easy for us to understand real options for my cancer.”
- “Your Convention provided us with the knowledge and confidence to break away from Conventional Cancer Treatments.”
- “Your Convention was a real eye opener.”
- “Your Convention saved my life.”
- “My mother is still alive because I attended your Convention.”
- “Your Convention gave us a great balance between informative lecture presentations and personal discussions with exhibitors from various clinics and treatment centers in a relaxed, comfortable environment.”
What will I learn at the Cancer Control Society Convention?
Among the many topics to be presented and discussed at the 47th Annual Cancer Convention:
- What are Alternative Cancer Therapies?
- How are Alternative Cancer Therapies different from Conventional or Allopathic Cancer Treatments?
- What does non-toxic cancer therapy mean?
- What is Mainstream Medicine?
- Can cancer really be cured?
- How do I know if I really have cancer?
- Does a biopsy spread cancer?
- Does a Mammogram detect early breast cancer and increase my chances for survival?
- Can I visit some Alternative Cancer Clinics?
These and many additional topics will be presented over five exciting days at the Annual Cancer Control Society Convention, Labor Day Weekend 2022.
We invite each of you to the Annual Cancer Control Society Convention. We hope to see you there!